Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Smile

I'm waiting at Starbucks . The barista is beautiful in her auburn hair and pale pink lips , blue eyes and tall thin body . The atmosphere is sophomoric the music is melancholy and I'm dreaming of my morning coffee and writing this blog in my head . The term beauty comes to mind .  How many hours woman spend to look beautiful in front of the mirror ... 

I sit here watching the girl behind the barista making my coffee .. Her hair a shade of pink I've never seen , her eyes a deep brown and her smile radiates the room . This my friends brings beauty to the whole place ... I guarantee she spent 5 minutes in front of a mirror and it's a great reminder , to lead your day with a beautiful smile . 

The other girls got nothing on you ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment