Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Real Deal

I'm curled up on the couch it's cold outside . Today I feel like Carrie Bradshaw and us girls wonder how to know the real deal . 

I once shared Pad Thai with a handsome man whom was married he told me , " Amy , every man holds a deck of cards , they are all playing a hand ." 

I've definitely lived some years playing my own . Left a trail of broken hearts , but what happens when that heart is yours ? 

How do we set apart our men as kings or jokers ? 

There's 2 parts to this I want to direct your attention too . 
1. You may have a king , he may just not be meant for you . 

2. You may have a joker indeed . 

A. You may have a joker , he tells you he does not want commitment in the beginning , he is honest . But you have some sort of I can change him ear plugs on . This is not the jokers fault . Sorry girls . 

B . You have a joker he tells you but you catch feelings . Well it happens . If joker does not have feelings back not jokers fault . 
C. You have a king he is perfect and your perfect but your not perfect together . 

Sad story . 

D. This is where is gets tricky your dating you don't know what the intentions are .
You don't know the hand . This is where the late conversations come in . What do I do next ? 
I feel like at this point if he's nice or she's nice and there confusing you , at this point they could hold anything right ? 

Maybe there scared ? But wouldn't a king make you feel safe ? Don't stay at this place for to long . You might have a losing bet 

- Agent Orange 

No comments:

Post a Comment