Friday, July 25, 2014

The Real Deal On Love

Does love need to be complicated ? I mean three day rules , who is chasing whom ? How long until we sleep with him . Make him work for it and above all else self respect girls . There was a time I admit I was dating 3 or 4 strapping lads at a time . I didn't care when I responded or who loved me . I was selfish . I traveled the world and I was beautiful and my ego was based on the attention I got from these men . I didn't care who I hurt and how I got it . It sounds aweful I know . It's funny , men tell me I'm gullable but I'm not I was on the other end . I was the player . I laughed at taking other woman's men and I was bad person . But ladies and gentleman that was years ago I'm writing this blog to tell the world what is and isn't worth it . I was emotionally unavailable .

I resorted to being single for 4 years and opened up my heart and decided to actually give this love thing a try . Guess what I fell hard.  For an amazing man . He is my world , for me to risk it all , I mean everything for him was huge for me . I gave  him my whole heart . Currently it didn't work out but I was at least brave enough to try . And the old me will never resurface again . Giving your whole heart is living .

Yes , my advice is to not sleep with someone until your in a relationship . Yes , do not give yourself just because you need attention . Give yourself because you love the person . If you love someone give 100% or you will never know what was meant to be .

Don't run !!!!

If your in something that's not 100% question it and walk away .

- agent orange

No comments:

Post a Comment