Saturday, July 4, 2015

Turning Point 90 days - what I learned

90 days - 

So far my 90 days is coming to a quick end . I have 30 days left . 

My fitness goals are coming along . My first month I didn't lose as much as I wanted but I didn't give up and I'm still going . My first month on 90 days at work I doubled my sales from the last month , so I need to do more this month or I need to find another job because remember my 90 day goal is to rent a house . 

Thirdly my last one was to be single 90 days to focus on these goals . I've only been dating since December . So not to long , but I learned something in this short break - 

A. I needed to be comfortable in my own skin to be with someone else 

b. Having my own house helps in being with someone as well . So the break was necessary 

In the process I also learned , I really needed the break, because you have to believe in you or you come off as being weak , even if your not . 

So August 11th is the end of my 90 days my goals will never end there . 
But my gift to myself will be a sleeve for sure . 

It's been so emotional this 90 days . More so than I thought . I thank every one who's been a part whether good or bad because it's taught me something in some way . I might love some of you or hate you right now but either way , 
The one thing in all of this I've learned is put God first . Trust in him . The rest will come . Everything happens for a reason no matter what it is . And thank God he forgives us . And all we can do , is try better next time , and do my best every day to reach my goals so I can be the best person I can be inside and out . 

Thank you for being apart of my journey 

To the ones who are there every day 
-agent orange 

No comments:

Post a Comment