Monday, March 9, 2015

Best Intentions

I pass quietly through an empty parking lot . The sun is shining bright on a warm March day . As I walked to the car I over heard a man complaining about his wife to another man on the side of the building , so here goes today's blog . The re invention of friendship . Marriage , if you look at it simply broken down your supposed to be ( best friends ) I don't care roll your eyes at me , but it's true. Say what you will . He said she said bull shit ... It's a two way street . Would you lie to your best friend ? Cheat ? Talk bad about them ? Your married one year or 40 doesn't matter . If you have issues with the best friend part then guess what , you have issues with the unconditional love part .
Sacrificial love .

So Instead of complaining to someone else , communicate to your best friend . That's a concept . Another is every day I watch couples cut each other down . No respect at all . This all falls down to the one simple thing .
If you don't believe me Practice it every day until you get it . I know I would never consider marrying again unless I had this 100% .

I'm not into chick flicks or sappy romance movies believe me , but in the movie the notebook when they died together that's real , that happens .....

Drop your pride and your selfishness and love

- Agent Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment