Sunday, February 15, 2015

Disappointment

I think today's blog will be about disappointment . I think that it's all in how we view others . Disappointment comes in so many forms . A father misses his sons game , a love interest dosent quite love you back or someone cheated you . The list goes on and on .....

I think this should be handled carefully , don't you ? Take a step back , be you in their shoes and re valuate the situation . Sometimes people are in a dark place . Is that an excuse for their behavior ? No probably not . But my point is understanding it . That way when you leave the situation it's not as devastating .

It's rough I know . Some of us have been through hurricanes and disappointment .
But trying to understand will help you heal and move on .

Carpe Diem my friends

-Agent Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment