Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Life As I Know It

I dream every day of a certain life . Do you ? What if ? Right ? I have my dreams laid out on blue prints . I day dream about being able to go to Sea Port Village on a rainy day and sitting in the book store writing as I watch the ocean . 
I also dream about living in a simple house on the beach . What more could I need ? I also dream about racing cars and owning a business . Wouldn't this be my perfect life ??? 

For me it would . But what if the destiny we dream of isn't our destiny at all ? 

What if our path changed tonight or tomorrow and everything we ever dreamed of changed ? 

Possibilities in life are endless - never keep your eyes closed . Always except new invitations to life , go with the ride 

Carpe Diem 

Agent Orange 

No comments:

Post a Comment