Sunday, August 30, 2015

Unrequited

Are we destined to lose what we love most ? 

I'm not sure , I have the answer to this question anymore . I have no faith in forever never have . People put their beliefs in me and it may seem harsh or cold but I'm just not one to believe in all that warm fuzzy love stuff . 

Call me a cynic . It all makes me throw up a little in my mouth . I'm guarded . Until 2 years ago I met someone who changed my life . Made me a believer . 

I've been chasing the light at the end of the tunnel ever since . It's called faith .
I knew in an instant I loved him before I knew his name . It sounded as crazy to you as it did to me ! Obviously . 

I'm sitting in Starbucks drinking coffee and me and my mr right are separated by a cruel twist of fate - so what now ? 

Will it work out ? Will it work out with someone else ? Being I didn't believe in the first place ? 
For the first time in my life I have no answers . 

Have you ever been in this place ? 

- Agent Orange 


No comments:

Post a Comment