Saturday, January 17, 2015

It's Only 10

Let's address ten horrible things not to do to someone else in dating . This is for men and woman . I compiled this from dating horror stories and heart felt conversations

I revised this list :

Do not ask a girl for money - I'm not sure what any gentleman with integrity would do this , but since I just currently dealt with this in a new relationship was asked twice for money , and I paid for dates . So lessons above all , men If their really liking you should care about putting their best foot forward , not having you impress or take care of them . Your not their mom or wife , or to be used . You have value a man should treat you with value and respect .



1. Don't play games . Just be you . Period end of story .

2. Be honest . This is hard for many but were all human so be one

3. Integrity , have it . Follow through on your word or don't give it

4. Don't be late .

5. Don't swear when your getting to know someone to me it's base

6. Be up front ! Don't string people on

7. Don't leave with out goodbye . Whether it's 1 week or 5 years everyone deserves to know why

8. If your going to surprise someone do it , everyone loves sweet surprise

9. These rules don't apply to one night stands

10. Don't say you want something more if it's just a hook up

11. Be a friend . I mean after all , like I said were all human so be a kind one

- agent orange

No comments:

Post a Comment